JR Recievers and Wingspan Retracts

JR Recievers and Wingspan Retracts

Postby Dale » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Got a set of Wingspan Retracts for sale: (Text if from my TM listing:)
These are the latest and greatest electric retracts on the market.

These are rotating, if you have a Hangar 9, Top Flite or similar aircraft that requires rotating retracts, such as the Corsair, P-40 and Hellcat, this is for you. But not only that, they also extend 100°, so your wheel is on, or forward of your leading edge, to prevent noseovers, as well as being more scale.

Why do you want these?

Simplicity and reliability of electronic, no air cylinders to top up and risk leaks.

Built tough and solid. (Anyone familiar with the Robart 600 series will know what i mean!)

No pain in the *** retract servos!

These are solid, all metal items, not plastic anywhere.

Lado is the benchmark by which electronic retracts are judged, but Lado rotators only extend 90°, so you have bad ground handling characteristics.

Eflite does a great range of electronic retracts, however they do not offer a rotating in the 60-120 size bracket.

If you want the best, here it is!

This item for sale is brand new, unopened. Is only the retract mechanism, manual and warranty card.
Provide your own struts, wheels, fasteners etc.

More info on this product, including drawings, is located at the manufacturer's website,
http://www.wingspanretracts.com/LGR610B
Are on TM for $300, but negotiable here.
DSC01104.JPG
DSC01104.JPG (218.77 KiB) Viewed 3097 times

Have moved to 2.4, so no longer need 72Mhz gear.

I have 1x Synthesized Tx module with aerial
1x R800 8ch SPCM rx
1x R770S 7ch SPCM rx
1x R770S 7ch SPCM rx with aerial cut short, replacement is easy job
1x RS77S 7ch SPCM Synthesized
All items are used, and as such have traces of double sides tape, nicks in aerials etc. No warranty is expressed or implied!
Make me an offer.
IMG_20130324_164115.jpg
Dale

Return to Sell